Welcome to the Resource centre.
We have a wealth of marketing and support materials for you to order free printed copies of or download.
Whether it’s for one person or for thousands, choose from our range of leaflets, posters and other materials to help you carry out your own smart meter activities.
We provide partners with lots of free printed and downloadable resources including leaflets, posters and films to help spread the word about smart meters.
We offer some partners a half a day training course to provide them with the skills and materials to share the smart meter message.
We provide some partners with funding to help them to deliver the smart meter message to their community.
RESOURCE CENTRE TERMS AND CONDITIONSHere are the terms and conditions for use of the Smart Energy GB resource centre.
Smart Energy GB is the owner of a number of brand assets featuring, among other things, the Smart Energy GB logo and the characters 'Gaz' and 'Leccy', and has created various resources which may be made available or provided to you by or on behalf of Smart Energy GB to help communicate the rollout of smart meters in Great Britain (the "Assets"). Use will only be allowed if it meets Smart Energy GB's objectives, which are to:
- build consumer confidence in smart meters
- build consumer awareness and understanding of smart meters
- increase willingness to change behaviour to use less energy
- assist low income / vulnerable consumers to realise the benefits of smart meters
These terms and conditions form a contract between Smart Energy GB and any person or company who uses the resource centre on our website ("the Facilities") to access the Assets ("you", "your").
By accessing our Facilities and using any Assets made available to you by Smart Energy GB you acknowledge that those Facilities and Assets are owned by Smart Energy GB and are used by you under licence. If you don't accept the terms that are set out here and in the other documents referred to here, please don't use our Facilities or Assets.
Smart Energy GB reserves the right to disable your access to the Facilities and to require you to stop using the Assets at any time if you use the Facilities or the Assets or conduct your business in any way which does not comply with these terms and conditions, or is otherwise inappropriate, unlawful or may result in loss or damage to Smart Energy GB.
2. Access to and use of the assets
You have permission to access our facilities so that you can use the Assets, but we can withdraw or change access to the Facilities and the Assets and you must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential information which cannot be shared with other individuals.
We frequently update the Assets and make changes to them, but we don't have to do this, and resources we have given you access to may be out of date. No material we may give you access to is intended to contain advice, and you should not rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By providing us with any personal information about you or your users, you agree (on behalf of yourself and your users) to us and third parties working on our behalf handling this information as necessary to provide you with access to the Assets and you confirm that all data that you provide is accurate.
3. Intellectual Property RightsSmart Energy GB is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Assets (for example the copyright, trade marks and any rights in the designs). You are allowed to download or order printed Assets for the specific uses described in the resource centre, and you must not change anything, except to add your own logo or message where indicated. Except for those specific uses, no right, title, or interest in the assets is transferred to you.
4. Our legal responsibility to you
Your use of the Assets is at your own risk. As far as legally possible, we exclude legal responsibility for the following:
- any loss to you arising from your access to and use of the Assets; and
- loss of income, profit, business, data, contracts, goodwill or savings
We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or statutes.
We don't exclude our legal responsibility for death or personal injury owing to our negligence, or our legal responsibility for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything else where exclusion is not allowed by the law.
We may hold you responsible for any losses or costs that we incur as a result of your breach of these terms.
5. Links to the Smart Energy GB website
You are allowed to make a legal link to our website's homepage from your website We can end this permission at any time.
You must not suggest any endorsement by us or association with Smart Energy GB unless we agree in writing.