About Smart Energy GB
- Who is Smart Energy GB?
Smart Energy GB is a not-for-profit company created to help everyone in Great Britain understand smart meters, the national rollout and how to use their new meters to be cleaner and greener with their energy use. We are not an energy supplier, and we don't install smart meters.
If you're interested, we've got more information about us here.
- Who funds Smart Energy GB?
- Our funding comes from energy suppliers. It is set out in the licence conditions overseen by Ofgem that they must fund Smart Energy GB's national consumer engagement campaign.
- What is your environmental impact as a company?
- You can read more about us and our environmental commitments here.
- Do you work with people with additional barriers?
Part of Smart Energy GB's role is to assist those people with additional barriers to realise the benefits of smart meters. You can find out more about this on our website.
Smart Energy GB have worked with charities to ensure that everyone, including those who are vulnerable or face barriers, understand the benefits of smart meters.