DON'T KNOW YOUR SUPPLIER?
Want to get a smart meter but aren't sure who your energy supplier is? Their contact details should be on your utility bill, but if you don't have a bill to hand, here are some tips to help you find out.
How to find your gas supplierThe easiest way to find your gas supplier is to visit Find My Supplier or ring the Meter Number Helpline on 0870 608 1524. Calls cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
How to find your electricity supplier
To find the details of your electricity supplier, call your regional electricity distribution number. Call costs vary.
- Central and South Scotland — 0330 1010 300
- London, South East and Eastern England — 0800 029 4285
- Merseyside, Cheshire, North Shropshire and North Wales — 0330 1010 300
- North East England and Yorkshire — 0800 011 3332
- North West England — 0800 195 4141
- North Scotland — 0800 048 3515